This fun and easy customized double pet feeder is the perfect for project to create for your pampered pooches! ImpressArt Metal Stamps allow you to create fabulous custom creations for your fine furry friends! Makes a great gift for Fido’s birthday or welcome home celebration!
- ImpressArt Metal Stamp Sets in Ballroom Boogie Uppercase and Ballroom Boogie Lowercase
- Two ImpressArt Pewter Stamping Blanks in Dogbone 1 1/8” x ½”
- Four Round Czech Crystal Snap Rivets in Crystal
- ImpressArt 1 lb. Metal Stamping Hammer
- ImpressArt Stamping Block
- ImpressArt Stamp Straight Tape
- Plastic Dog Food Bowl
- Adhesive Rhinestone Sheet
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Paper Towels
- Strong Permanent Glue
- Permanent Marker
1) Begin by stamping the dogs’ names onto the stamping blanks. Simply position the blank onto the stamping block with the Stamp Straight Tape and hammer each letter into place. The Soft Strike Pewter material makes it super easy to imprint your pets’ names.
2) Next apply a little bit of black paint to the imprinted letters.
3) While the paint is still wet, immediately wipe it off with a paper towel, leaving paint in the recessed areas. This process helps the names to really stand out.
4) Next you are ready to mark where the holes will go on the bowl to mount these cute little nametags. You can reuse the Stamp Straight Tape to position the nametags in place and mark the holes with a permanent marker.
5) To create the holes, hold a stickpin with pliers and heat the pin with the flame from a lighter. With the hot pin, poke holes through the bowl in the marked areas.
6) Place crystal rivets in each of the holes of the nametags. Carefully apply permanent glue into the holes you made in the bowl and onto the back of the nametags. Position the nametags in place and set aside to dry.
7) Cut strips of adhesive bling with scissors.
8) Apply the strips of adhesive bling to accent the bottom portion of the bowl.
9) Sit back and admire your beautiful customized dog bowl!
10) Fill it up and serve your doggies in style with their very own stylish custom feeder!
*For safety, we advise that you always supervise the use of this bowl by pets that are prone to chewing.