I recently made a trip out to New Mexico to film segments for Creative Living on PBS. While there I accumulated so many great craft supplies and souvenirs that I had to buy an extra bag just to get everything back home. So I opted for this cheap, collapsible duffle bag from Walmart and I gotta say, I absolutely LOVE it!
It’s one of my new favorite travel items and for obvious reasons! It zips up to a small size and is there for me when I need extra space for all my extra goodies picked up along the way!
However the basic black was kind of blah! So I decided to jazz it up using my new Brother PE540D Personal Embroidery System! Using 2 of the built-in airplane embroidery designs, one of the built-in airplane applique designs, one of the built-in monogram initials, and one of the built-in adjustable size fonts, I created a clever bag that humorously sums up my inevitable recurring travel predicament! Pack light??? Yeah right!!!
The PE540D is perfect for making quick and easy customized projects such as these! Just think of all the custom duffle bags you could make for your kid’s dance class, sporting equipment, camping gear, school, the gym and more! The features on the Brother PE540D Personal Embroidery System machine are amazing! Here is is in use at my new craft studio!
With 35 pre-loaded designs from the Disney collection, you’ll love watching your projects come to life as you embroider your favorite characters onto the large 4″ x 4″ embroidery field. Plus, you can find more Disney embroidery downloads available for additional purchase at iBroidery.com – exclusively for Brother customers! With 120 frame pattern combinations, you’ll also have the ability to add a fun frame around your embroidery design to help take it to the next level. The PE540D is perfect for the embroidery lover in you!
- 105 built-in embroidery designs, including 35 designs featuring Disney characters, plus 5 embroidery lettering
- 4″ x 4″ embroidery area provides ample space for virtually any project
- Easy to use, 1.4″ x 2.7″ back-lit LCD touch screen display – access and edit built-in designs, view tutorials and more
- Put the finishing touch on your embroidery with one of the 120 frame pattern combinations
- Embroider designs at up to 400 stitches per minute – create more works of art in less time
- Advanced needle threading system – with the press of a lever, the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle
- Computer connectivity with update capability – enjoy free machine updates and easily import embroidery designs from your computer
- Over 5,000 designs available for individual purchase at iBroidery.com
Disclosure of Material Connections:
I am proud to be a Brother International Corporation sponsored blogger presenting truthful and accurate experiences with products provided by the Home Sewing & Embroidery Division of Brother.